Gas Services In New Malden
When you need gas services in the New Malden area call 5 Star Heating Ltd.
We are Gas Safe registered and for our customers peace of mind we operate a fully insured service,For Landlord certs|Gas Safety checks|Gas Leaks|Boiler Breakdown & Repair|Power flushing|Boiler Replacement & Servicing
- Servicing of all Makes and Models of Gas Appliances
- Landlord Certificates
- Gas Leaks
- Performance Testing of Gas Appliances
- LPG Gas
- Residential Park Homes (Static Caravans)
- Oil Burnt Fuels
Installation of Gas Appliances
Our staff are specialised installers of gas fitted boilers and and central heating systems, both natural gas and LPG. We have gas boilers (standard) or combination boilers, both high efficiency condensing boilers which are the most economical available. All our staff carry energy efficiency qualifications and can offer the best advice with respect to gas savings.
If you do not have a gas supply we can install an LPG boiler either combi or conventional. We can also supply a normal boiler alongside unvented hot water cylinders (Mega-flow) which are the ultimate in efficiency, and suit larger properties, providing mains delivery of hot and cold water throughout the house.
If you are thinking of having your Boiler replaced by an experienced,Gas safe registered company then 5 Star Heating is your right call
we can arrange a mutually convenient time to undertake a full assessment of your property type & needs -thus making recommendations and providing a free estimate
Working alongside today's leading boiler manufactures,we are able to pass down to our customers expert advice,recommendations,latest news and offers that we are able to pass down to our customers from extended warranty's
Every year, far too many people suffer from preventable gas related accidents, such as gas leaks, explosions, fires and carbon monoxide poisoning and here in Surrey s no exception. Already there have been fatalities in the County which could have been avoided. I have been encouraging my own clients to be Gas Safe, offering them some hints and tips as well as encouraging them to fit a carbon monoxide alarm, which truly saves lives.
Top Tips to Stay Gas Safe
- Have your gas appliances serviced and safely checked every year. If you rent your home make sure your landlord arranges this
- Only use a Gas Safe registered engineer to fit, fix or service gas appliances
- Ask to see your engineer's Gas Safe Register ID card
- Lazy yellow flames instead of crisp blue ones could be a sign your gas appliance is not working correctly
- Fit a Carbon monoxide alarm. Choose a British Standards Approved audible alarm which will alert you if there is carbon monoxide (CO) in your home
- If you smell gas call the gas emergency number on 0800 111 999.
Contact us today for more information.